This song (Jesus Paid it All) is one that we sing in Chapel quite often. I have to say.... this song gives me chills each time we sing it - and just when I'm on the verge of tears, we sing the bridge which says "Oh, Praise the Who paid my debt and raised this life up from the dead" over and over again. It's so powerful! Sometimes when I am stressed out about homework or school/life in general, I just think about this song. Jesus did pay it all, and I owe everything to Him. If I turn everything over to Him, I know He will take care of it all.
Almost every night before bed I am on the verge of tears because I don't feel like I can do this (be a nursing major). I allow Satan to attack me and tell me that I am not smart enough - but you know what? I am smart enough! I just need to keep studying, keep praying, and keep trustin' in my God! And that, my friends, is positive thought (er, thoughts) #2.
Now, how about a few pictures???
Almost every night before bed I am on the verge of tears because I don't feel like I can do this (be a nursing major). I allow Satan to attack me and tell me that I am not smart enough - but you know what? I am smart enough! I just need to keep studying, keep praying, and keep trustin' in my God! And that, my friends, is positive thought (er, thoughts) #2.
Now, how about a few pictures???
This is what my Saturday consisted of...


No comments:
Post a Comment