Thursday, March 27, 2008

A few pictures, along with a few thoughts...


This is Maggie and a McConn Nalgene Bottle. The coffee shop here on campus (McConn) was having a picture contest - each submitted photo had to have this McConn bottle in it. It's a lot of fun to see what people come up with. I didn't submit any photos, but I still had fun with it.



The Three Amigos (Nursing Majors!!) - Me, Alicia and Katie
I love these girls!


Anyway....

I am challenging myself to write something positive everyday for a month. I found this idea online and think it sounds awesome! Soooo, I will start with today's positive thought....

1. I am smart enough to make it through this semester. Yes, it has been tough but I have God right by my side and I know He will help me. Being a nursing major is some tough stuff.... but I want it so bad! I know this will all work out just fine.

"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you unsearchable things you do not know" - Jeremiah 3:3

No comments: