I just creat a blog yesterday and want to look around by chance. I felt sad as I am a girl that work in an small office, many tasks wait for me to handle and the junior girl that recruit by boss seems not will to get involve with the tasks. Others may think I don't want to teach the girl and seems I don't know how to offload the job. " I will not promote her to management grade, she don't know how to arange the job" said my boss. This is why I felt sad and I nearly spend 12 hours in office everyday.
But when I see your blog, I feel peace and happy, just want to say thankyou with you. And I hope , I can do as you say, more positive.I will try my best to be happy.
And it is also great to know you are 'nursing' in major. Many years ago, I am also a nurse student in hospital, but in the final exam , I failed and cannot be a nurse. This is big change in my life and career.
1 comment:
I just creat a blog yesterday and want to look around by chance. I felt sad as I am a girl that work in an small office, many tasks wait for me to handle and the junior girl that recruit by boss seems not will to get involve with the tasks. Others may think I don't want to teach the girl and seems I don't know how to offload the job. " I will not promote her to management grade, she don't know how to arange the job" said my boss.
This is why I felt sad and I nearly spend 12 hours in office everyday.
But when I see your blog, I feel peace and happy, just want to say thankyou with you. And I hope , I can do as you say, more positive.I will try my best to be happy.
And it is also great to know you are 'nursing' in major. Many years ago, I am also a nurse student in hospital, but in the final exam , I failed and cannot be a nurse. This is big change in my life and career.
Try your best, nice to meet you !
And, thankyou
Post a Comment